Tomato Bruschetta Recipe from The Other Chef Makers & Providores
In our summer issue, we met Eric and Monica Robinson from The Other Chef Makers & Providores who spoke about local produce, sustainability and what it’s like to work with your other half. They also shared this delicious tomato bruschetta – perfect for a simple light lunch or dinner starter.
Recipe – Tomato Bruschetta
For best results use ripe Ricardoes Tomatoes and quality dressing ingredients by The Other Chef Makers & Providores.
- 500g ripe cherry tomatoes
- 50g feta cheese (optional)
- 1 small Spanish onion
- 1/2 bunch continental parsley
- Salt & pepper
- Turkish bread
- Clove of garlic
- 4 Tbsp The Other Chef Lemon Infused EV Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp The Other Chef Caramelised Balsamic
- Quarter the tomatoes and finely dice Spanish onion. Finely chop parsley leaves to make approximately 1/4 cup.
- Gently combine the above ingredients with crumbled feta cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle Lemon Infused EV Olive Oil over the tomato mix, followed by the Caramelised Balsamic.
- Serve with lightly toasted slices of Turkish bread (lightly rub the toasted bread with a cut clove of garlic before serving).
For further info see www.otherchef.com.au