1. Entry is exclusive to Coastbeat subscribers between June 1st- 31st August 2018. Join Coastbeat by visiting www.coastbeat.com.au
2. The closing date for the competition is 11:59pm 31st August 2018
3. There are 3 prizes available (1 for June subscribers, 1 for July subscribers and 1 for August subscribers) each a $250 Kathmandu Gift card.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
5. The 3 prize draws will take place at Coffs Central management offices on July 1st for June entries, August 1st for July entries and September 1st for August entries.
Draw and notification:
a. The winners will be selected from all subscribers that month using a random number prize generator
b. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
c. Winners will be notified via email
d. Winners must make them themselves available for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant/Finalist.
6. Prize collection: Prizes will be posted or can be claimed in person from Coffs Central Shopping Centre. The winner will be required to produce Proof of Identity to claim the prize. Upon request by the Promoter a copy of the general contest rules and/or a signed receipt and acknowledgement must be signed and endorsed by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
7. Eligibility limitations:
a. Contestants under the age of 18 require parent/guardian permission to enter.
b. The following persons are ineligible to enter: employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter or its retailers and their staff, the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household); Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
c. All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
8. Promoter’s limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to personal property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
10. The promoter of this competition is Coastbeat Pty Ltd, Suite 21, Jones Bay Wharf, 26-32 Pirrama Road Pyrmont NSW 2