We’ve received your Coastbeat Community Smiles
Spread a smile to the Coastbeat Community and beyond…
At Coastbeat, we believe a smile can go a long way!
For a bit of fun, we’d like you to create a smile out of objects in your home or community with food, crafts, flowers, leaves, sand – whatever your heart desires. Mums and Dads, let’s show our kids how important smiles are – now more than ever. They’re contagious too!
For everyone that shares their smile with Coastbeat, we’ll send you back a “Share Cb Smiles” sticker in the post OR collect your FREE sticker from Port Central and Coffs Central participating retailers.
***Make sure you email email@example.com and provide your home address so we can mail out your sticker.***
Fun Facts about smiling
- Did you know there are 19 different types of smiles and 6 of those are for happiness?
- Smiling is contagious
- Smiling can reduce stress and bring down your blood pressure
- Your first facial expression as a baby is smiling
- Smiling is universal and a multicultural symbol of happiness
- It takes less facial muscles to smile than to frown
- Smiling can change your mood and make you happier
- You appear more approachable when you smile
- The average woman smiles 62 times a day and the average man smiles 8 times a day
- Smiling while talking on the phone makes you sound friendlier and more receptive
- Smiling releases endorphins and can put you in a better mood
- Your attractiveness can be based on your smile
- Teeth are unique just like fingerprints so why not show yours off with a big, broad smile?
- best of all smiling is FREE and can bring a lot of joy to others so, grin away!
Find out more on smiling with a great read from the Psychological Bulletin.
- Full Steam Ahead For Grafton’s Jacaranda Festival
- There’s a new contender for ‘Best Burger on the Mid North Coast’…
- Strength In Numbers: Coffs Coast Health Club On The Importance of Community Connection
- Recipe – Pancakes with Blueberries and Ice Cream
- Fruits of Her Labour – Meet a Local Blueberry Farmer