Recipe – Pancakes with Blueberries and Ice Cream
Sandy Cleary from Blushing Blueberries in Macksville has been kind enough to share with us her recipe for pancakes as well as a yummy chilled cheesecake recipe. The award-winning Blushing Blueberries’ products are available at Fresco Marketplace in Coffs Harbour and include organically certified blueberries, tasty sauces, delicious jams and more.
- 300mls milk
- 225g plain flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 30g butter, melted
- 1 tsp sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Extra butter for cooking
- Blueberry Drizzle Dessert Sauce
- Ice Cream
- Blushing Blueberries Organic Blueberries (available from Fresco from spring to early summer)
Combine all ingredients and mix until smooth. Leave for 10 minutes, then melt a little butter in a pan over low heat and pour in some of the batter mix.
When air bubbles appear on the surface, turn the pancakes over and cook until the other side is lightly browned and cooked through.
Transfer to a warm plate until all pancakes are cooked.
Serve with Blushing Blueberries Blueberry Drizzle Dessert Sauce and ice cream.
Alternate serving suggestions:
Blushing Blueberries Fresh Organic Blueberries and Ricotta
Blushing Blueberries Freeze Dried Blueberries and Maple Syrup
Check this out for more recipes!
- Full Steam Ahead For Grafton’s Jacaranda Festival
- There’s a new contender for ‘Best Burger on the Mid North Coast’…
- Strength In Numbers: Coffs Coast Health Club On The Importance of Community Connection
- Recipe – Pancakes with Blueberries and Ice Cream
- Fruits of Her Labour – Meet a Local Blueberry Farmer