A Great Aussie Getaway with Travel Associates
The chances of travelling overseas anytime soon are getting slimmer by the day. It’s time to book a great Aussie getaway instead! If you’ve been dreaming of exploring this wide brown land but don’t know where to start, read on. Ian Carswell from Travel Associates Coffs Central is offering exclusive deals that will see you exploring in style.
The Best Eats and Sips in Noosa
Fancy a long weekend in Noosa? Escape the chill and head north for the 2021 Noosa Eat & Drink Festival from June 10 to 13. The annual four-day festival features tastings, cooking demonstrations, long lunches and beach parties. Enjoy foodie delights, boutique wines, craft beers and spirits. Choose from three exclusive travel packages:
- Noosa Eat & Drink VIP Exclusive Package including four nights’ accommodation at the Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, breakfast daily, private return airport transfers plus Travel Associates exclusive extras. From $1349 per person.
- Noosa Eat & Drink Exclusive VIP & Long Lunches Package including four nights’ accommodation at the Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, breakfast daily, Provencal Luncheon Feast, Henschke Long Lunch, private return airport transfers plus Travel Associates exclusive extras. From $1699 per person.
- Noosa Eat & Drink Exclusive and Luxury Spicers Stay including seven days’ car hire, four nights’ accommodation at the Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, two nights’ accommodation at 5-Star Spicers Tamarind Retreat & Spa plus Travel Associates exclusive extras. From $2059 per person.
Return to the Valley – A Stunning Ranch Style Resort for the Family
Return to life’s original pleasures – relaxing, exploring, playing – at Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley. Enjoy a secluded haven nestled amongst the Greater Blue Mountains where horse riding, wilderness experiences, bushwalking, historical tours and luxe wellness treatments await. The vast Wolgan Valley offers unrivalled space, privacy and comfort. Choose from:
- One Bedroom Heritage Villa with a private pool and terrace.
- Two Bedroom Wollemi Villa featuring a separate lounge and dining area plus private swimming pool.
- Three Bedroom Wolgan Villa with a private pool, separate living areas and a country style kitchen.
Experience the Murray River in Style
The Frames offers a luxury escape to the Australian outback on the banks of the Murray River in South Australia. Beautifully designed for couples, this award-winning 6-star accommodation delivers personal hospitality. Simply relax in the beautiful and unique natural surrounds or personalise your stay with local experiences and gourmet food and wine. Perhaps you’d like to add a sunset cruise on a fully restored Gondola, a guided tour through the wetlands or taste Riverland wines from cellar doors? Choose from three luxury retreats:
- Pastiche Retreat for two guests with a view from the bedroom, sunken spa and private heated pool.
- Montage Retreat for two guests with a hydrotherapy spa, infrared sauna, outdoor pool and bath for two.
- Collage Retreat for four guests with luxurious bedrooms and ensuites, stunning views and a heated outdoor pool.
Book with the Expert
Travel Associates’ Ian Carswell knows what he’s doing. Once tasked with putting together an itinerary for a client travelling through Ethiopia, Ian delivered a custom, off-the-beaten-track adventure which even included a visit to rock churches in Lalibela. Despite travelling the world, Ian’s favourite destination remains the UK, his birth country.
“I love that the country’s history is visible in so many ways, from the amazing museums to the landmarks and even the architecture of the buildings,” he says.
Ian’s travel advice is second to none. Whether it’s something as simple as trying to match your travel dates with special events at your destination, to ensuring that your accommodation is perfectly suited to your needs, his helpful suggestions add value that money can’t buy.
“Accommodation is all about location, location, location,” Ian says. “Having the sights on your doorstep gives you more time to explore but choosing the right room type matters too.”
Visit Travel Associates at Coffs Central and speak to Ian about the exclusive deals and packages today!
Dreaming of a Tassie escape? Check out photographer Rob King’s postcards from the Apple Isle.